- Flights must be used within 12 months of the Prize Determination Date. If the prize remains unused after the expiration date shall be deemed null and void. Extensions are not permitted. Cash or credit will not be awarded in lieu of the prize thereof.
- Passengers must only depart from SYD, MEL, BNE, ADL, PER or CBR (CBR from Wednesday, 21 September, 2016) to any destination on the Singapore Airlines network, excluding North and South America.
- The prize winner and companion must travel together on all sectors operated by Singapore Airlines.
- Reservations are available on a firm basis, however are subject to specific "L" booking class availability at time of reservation.
- Payment for taxes and airport charges must be made prior to the ticket being issued and are payable by credit card only.
- Passports and Visas are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- No Frequent Flyer points will be given as part of this prize.
- Tickets are for travel in Economy Class only and are not upgradable to a different cabin class of service.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The Promoter is Fairfax Media Publications Pty Ltd (ABN: 33 003 357 720) of Wharf 10, 52 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.